Lauricedale Country House is your Home away from Home
Lauricedale Country House and Garden Rooms is a self-catering facility on a smallholding in the tranquil suburb of Theescombe, Port Elizabeth.
It’s a peaceful and relaxing environment which is perfect for families, groups of people, couples looking for a peaceful, romantic getaway or a person on their own just looking for some peaceful time to themselves. For those participating in sports events, there is ample space for the storage of equipment and vehicles.
Etiquette when travelling with your pets
- Even if an establishment is pet-friendly, you must communicate with them prior to your arrival and confirm pet types, breeds and sizes allowed, as well as any special conditions which may apply.
- Owners must be in control of their pet(s) at all times. Do not leave your dog locked in your guest room, or alone on the property, unsupervised.
- Clean up after your dog, even outside in the garden.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture!
- Please bring your own dog beds and bedding, feeding bowls and toys to keep your dog entertained.
- Please don’t travel with your dog if he/she is aggressive or destructive. Don’t ruin it for well-trained dogs and their owners.
- Please ensure your pet has a valid rabies vaccination and has been cleared for travel by your veterinarian.
- An additional cleaning fee may apply if you are travelling with your pet. Please be sure to check with the property owner.
- We also have dogs, very friendly just Olly a little busy and Milo quite old and they do run around the farm freely.
- We do have a private bark park in the Pet Friendly Rooms.
Contact Jackie: 082 825 8576
Credit Card Facilities are Available. You can also find us on Facebook and connect to our WiFi Hotspot